Saturday, March 28, 2009

Why I created this blog

Education should be a right, not a privilege. The banks should not be profiting from something that should be a right. The government should fully fund education at all levels. If people want to keep going to school till they get a PhD, I think they should be able to do so. Money should not be an issue. They should keep at least a C-average before advancing to the next level, but money should not be an issue.

Currently, I owe over $100,000 in student loans and I'm not paying ANY of it back! If you owe student loans, then you shouldn't pay on them either. They can keep calling me and harassing me if I'm the only one to do this, but if all of us do this, we could make history.

Besides, it's not like they actually HAD money to lend to us or to use to consolidate our loans (for an exorbitant fee). They make this money out of THIN AIR!! If you don't believe me, go watch "Money as Debt."

No comments:

Post a Comment